We all know that gambling is a bad behavior. When we hear that gambling usually ends badly, people think that as long as you open a casino , you will make money. This is a wrong idea because although many people lost money playing at the casino, a lot of people won money from the casino also, but they won"t tell you. Then you might ask me, why is the casino still able to make so much money? In fact, what the casino makes is so-called water money, and take baccarat as an example, you will notice that the odds of betting on the banker are basically 0.95, which means that those who bet on the banker win will actually only get 95% of the profit. The remaining 5% is the commission (water money) earned by the casino. Therefore, the purpose of the casino is to allow you to stay in it for a long time to play the game, not to hope that you lose everything, because only in this way will they "win"! The following 9 points are the scheming of casino: 1.They let you play chips instead of real money |Cr Pati101 When you double up at a blackjack table or go all-in in a Texas Hold"em game, you"re playing for real money. It just doesn"t feel the same because you"ve turned the cash into little colorful discs that represent actual money. It"s much easier to bet big with chips than with real money, psychologically speaking, plastic currency can make you feel less like you"re betting with your own money than real money, but just a small colored CD. 2.Can"t see the clock|Cr Pati101 As the title says, you will never see a clock in a casino. The people in the governing body want you to forget about time and not focus on the time you spend, so you"ll keep trying your luck. If you want to know the time, trust your watch or phone. 3.They give you rounds after rounds of free alcoholic drinks |Cr Pati101 For casinos, heavy drinking is the best thing ever. Alcoholics lower obstacles and judgment, so alcohol is available uninterrupted to players sitting in front of a poker table, slot machine, or racetrack. Beverages are usually free, except for the little tips any decent customer offers to the waiter or waitress. Even play a little more and give you accommodation and food! The purpose is to keep you in the casino for a long time. 4.The floor is designed with a labyrinthine layout |Cr Pati101 Casinos are intentionally labyrinthine. There are no straight passages, you may need to walk 1-2 times on the route to get an impression to reach your desired destination, the curved paths, and strategically placed play areas are designed to attract your attention and make you linger, Convince you to stop on your initial way to the bathroom to try roulette or drop a few dollars into a poker. 5.They provide free room and board |Cr Pati101 Point 4 mentions that if you spend enough cash at a given casino, they usually offer free meals and even free nights at adjoining hotels. This creates a situation where you can meet basic human sleep and nutritional needs without even having to leave the casino. When you wake up the next day, you have more chances to gamble. 6.They limit your view of the outside world |Cr Pati101 Once through the doors of the casino (often painted with curtains to dampen the sunlight outside), there is no way to know what time of day it is without consulting a watch or phone. Casinos keep their interior lighting the same day and night, and often feature décor to make you feel like you"re waking up at the right time, such as brightly colored rugs or even ceilings painted to look like the sky during the day. Cr Pati101! 7.They held a big celebration for a rare victory |Cr Pati101 Your chances of winning big on a slot machine or having a losing streak on a craps table are not big at all. But whenever someone has a rare big win at the machine, the bright lights flicker, and screech, and there are cheers when someone pulls cash on the table. These celebrations create a false sense of possibility, making other players keep wasting chips even if someone else wins, increasing your chances of doing so. 8.They strategically placed the bathroom |Cr Pati101 Walking into a casino, the first thing you will see is a gaming table or gaming machine. Contrary to the approach taken by most establishments, bathrooms in casinos are located deep in the building, not near the door. If you want to reduce your stress, you have to go deeper into the casino and get more luck. Cr Pati101! 9.They offer membership programs |Cr Pati101 Casinos eliminate losses by offering bonus programs where you earn points for every dollar you lose. Accumulate enough points and you might get a free meal. But keep in mind that you could lose $700 in points earned that cover the $28 entree. Have you noticed any difference in the system that seems to give back to members?